Why Corporate Health Care?
As a business owner or corporate executive, you know that success is built by a healthy and productive workforce. Lokmanya Corporate Health Care helps keep your workers strong and well, balancing their health care needs with your business priorities and policies.
Corporate Health Services will help you :
- Compliance to Factories Act 1948 and Maharashtra Factories Rules, 1963 (Rule 73-V. Medical Examination of Employees )
Workers employed in a 'hazardous process' shall be medically examined, by a AFIH qualified medical practitioner, in the following manner, namely :-
- Once before employment to ascertain physical fitness of the person to do the particular job,
- once in a period of 6 months, to ascertain the health status of all the workers in respect of occupational health hazards to which they are exposed, and in cases where in the opinion of the Factory Medical Officer it is necessary to do so at a shorter interval in respect of any worker,
- The details of pre-employment and periodical medical examinations carried out as aforesaid shall be recorded in the Health Register in Form 7.
- Increase productivity and retention of skilled workers
- Reduction in absenteeism
- Reduction in on-the-job injuries and illness
- Lower health care costs and lost productivity costs
- Savings in Workers’ Compensation and disability costs
- Improve overall employee health status
- Improved employee morale
- Improvements in on-the-job efficiencies
- Hassle-free outsourcing of all employee health needs to Lokmanya Corporate Health Services.