- Our mission is to make health for all a reality by promoting, preventing and providing health care, by conducting basic, applied and extra mural research in health care; by advocating for the rights of all people at all stages of their lives, and by creating an environment conductive to wholesome living.
- Promotion of positive health, prevention of diseases, early diagnosis-treatment and follow up of disease and provision of healthful environment.
- Promote health in its holistic sense including its economic, social and spiritual dimensions.
- Identifying present and futures trends in health, new and emerging disease patterns and seeking joint actions with likeminded organizations to meet those needs
- Provide and create a platform to share information and experiences and enhance cooperation in health education and research
- Foster partnership between NGOs, Government agencies, International Agencies and other public and private organizations for undertaking action-oriented studies.
- Excellence : We are committed to superior service and quality care.
- Innovation : We continually look for opportunities to improve our organization
- Teamwork : We drive success by our commitment to effectively working together.
- Kindness : We honor and respect others with our words and actions.
- Ownership : We take personal responsibility for all aspects of organizational success.
- To undertake Scientific Research in the area of Bio-Medical Sciences.
- To establish, operate, promote, maintain and conduct or assist research laboratories and institutions engaged in advancement of scientific research pertaining to Occupational Health, Industrial Safety, Environmental Health and Research in indigenous Medicinal Plants.
- To provide research facilities for carrying out basic and applied research, to conduct experiments and to undertake and carry on research in concerned systems and disciplines
- To conduct experiments and to undertake and carry on research ,experiments and tests related to concerned research discipline .
- To promote, develop and improve scientific exchange of knowledge as well as technical co-operation between research institution with similar interests and objectives.
- To give advice on, publish and/or otherwise promote utilization of research results in the fields.
- To make available to other techniques and materials developed as a result of research
- To conduct conferences, refreshers courses, lectures, seminars, demonstrations and exhibitions relating to the research done, knowledge generated and results obtained.
- To print, publish, exhibit, subscribe and support periodicals, books, pamphlets or posters that may be considered desirable for the promotion of the objectives of the society.
- To acquire, build, hire, maintain, and research laboratory and related facilities and to equip them with amenities considered necessary for the proper discharge of the functions of the society.